OnePlus One Phone Only working on Bluetooth?

James Warner

Mar 26, 2015, 2:58:38 PM3/26/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Trying to use a oneplus one phone with IOIO - latest firmware. (Same app works fine on a nexus 7 and galaxy note)
Bluetooth works fine but with USB - android detects a USB accessory but nothing will talk to it. Have tried all USB modes, and the auto/host setting on the IOIO - any ideas of other things to try? It's listed in the supported devices for USB so I assume someone's got it going....

Thanks,
James

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Mar 27, 2015, 12:30:13 PM3/27/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Are you trying this with the precompiled HelloIOIO.apk? If so, what's in the Android log?

Greg Gradwell

Apr 13, 2015, 3:10:18 PM4/13/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
I can confirm that the OPO will work via USB, so it shouldn't be the phone.