Re: Using my cell phone as a "key fob" to replace my car keys

jalexa27

Apr 6, 2013, 8:46:54 PM4/6/13
to yta...@gmail.com, ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Great question.   I changed the blue tooth pin.  Also the app that I shared doesn't have the pins assigned.

So if someone had the app and knew the 4 digit pin, they might be able to unlock the doors.  If they got into the car, they would have to know how to engage the stater.  That is a secret I am going to keep..  :)..

Apr 6, 2013, 8:50:39 PM4/6/13
to nocti...@gmail.com, ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. . It had been months of trial and error.  As I am not a programmer or an electrical engineer.  The fets grounds the solenoid to activate it,  then the solenoid keeps itself alive until the power is cut to it by grounding itself..

May 3, 2015, 9:30:37 PM5/3/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com, jale...@gmail.com, yta...@gmail.com
All... so the car is finally done!!!.. the keyfob app and the IOIO board are working flawlessly.  People I have showed LOVE it!!!!

I haven't make a video of the app working with the car... but you can see the car in the following link.