System managemet portal problem

Mazlik

Jan 12, 2010, 3:53:01 AM1/12/10
to InterSystems: Zen Community
Hi everybody,
in System management > Security management > System Security setings >
Autentification options - Allow unautificated access
i unchecked it and then pressed save. I logged out from System
management but i couldnt log in and i have Admin account with every
rights but i cant open it. Now i cant go to the system management
portal becouse it is writing me Server side error in application and
when i enter adress http://localhost:57772/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp it is
writing me HTTP 500 Internal server error. But everything else works
proper (studio, terminal) only management stoped working. It is
possible to repair it from terminal? or should i reinstall caché?
Thanks
Jan Kolar

Mazlik

Jan 12, 2010, 4:14:25 AM1/12/10
to InterSystems: Zen Community
Update it looks like that all csp aplication stoped working i cant
even get to documentation. i created simple CSP page in studio but it
canot be viewed. Do you know what to do with it?

On 12 led, 09:53, Mazlik <jan.ko...@expeditors.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> in System management > Security management > System Security setings >
> Autentification options - Allow unautificated access
> i unchecked it and then pressed save. I logged out from System
> management but i couldnt log in and i have Admin account with every
> rights but i cant open it. Now i cant go to the system management
> portal becouse it is writing me Server side error in application and

> when i enter adresshttp://localhost:57772/csp/sys/UtilHome.cspit is

htg

Jan 12, 2010, 4:56:36 AM1/12/10
to InterSystems: Zen Community
1) Check username/pw for your CSPgateway.
location %cachedir%/CSP/bin/CSP.ini

e.g.
[LOCAL]
Ip_Address=127.0.0.1