HyperEvent: Internal Server Error (500)

AWeigel

Mar 3, 2009, 8:35:42 AM3/3/09
to intersystems.public.cache
Hello,

I have an csp aplication running with cache 2008.2 to HP-UX, and
sometimes my aplication stop for some minutes and return the massage
"Unexpected states code, unable to process HyperEvent: Internal Server
Error (500)".

Someone to kown how i fix this problem.

Thanks.

Weigel

Sukesh Hoogan

Mar 4, 2009, 11:22:44 PM3/4/09
to intersystems...@info2.kinich.com
Axel & Aweigel

It would help if the Apache Software Foundation's support forum is
approached to see if the problem can be fixed.

http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

Regards
Sukesh Hoogan
Bombay, India
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Accounting
- Offshore Development

Axel Freimuth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure, if this is related to your problem, but we run into some
> "unable to process HyperEvent: Internal Server Error (500)" issues after
> upgrading to Cache 2008.2. Did your error occur after upgrading to Cache
> 2008.2 and was it working fine with earlier versions?
>
> the following message was logged in the CSP.log file, when the error
> occured:

> Log-Level: 0; Thread-Id:
> 4336; Connection-No: ; Request-ID: 0; Session-ID: ; Remote-Addr:
> 161.4.87.194; Page: POST
> /csp/u700bergendata/orac/%CSP.Broker.cls
> Error Condition: Failed to read posted content from the client
> Actually Read: 0; Read Error: 730060)
>
> It seemed only to be an issue when posting content via the xmlhttp
> object. We worked on this together with Intersystems support, but
> weren't able to reproduce the situation, it just occured sporadically at
> our customers' site.
> Finally we decided to switch the webserver from Apache to IIS and the
> error was gone. So it seems to be only an issue when using Apache (I
> assume, you are using Apache?)?
> We would be very interested in finding another solution for this
> (instead of using IIS). Are you able to create a situation, in which the
> error is reproduceable? (if it is the same error, we experienced, at all)
>
> Thanks and best regards
>
> Axel

AWeigel

Mar 8, 2009, 6:52:06 PM3/8/09
to intersystems.public.cache
Hi, Axel

Yes, this problem started after upgrading to Cache 2008.2, I have the
same aplication running in Cache 5.0 and I don't have problems.
I didn't see the information in cache log, but i'm going to look for.

I'm worked with Intersystems to, but we did'nt find the problem.

I'm going to try the IIS WebServer to,and I will tell you about it.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil rsrsrsrsrs

Thanks

see you...

On 4 mar, 12:04, a.freim...@alphasoft.biz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> did this problem occur after upgrading to Cache 2008.2? After the
> upgrade, we run into this kind of problem. In the Apache error log the
> following error was logged each time, the HyperEvent error occured:I
>
> 4336; Connection-No: ; Request-ID: 0; Session-ID: ; Remote-Addr:
> 161.4.87.194; Page: POST
> /csp/u700bergendata/orac/%CSP.Broker.cls
>     Error Condition: Failed to read posted content from the client
> Actually Read: 0; Read Error: 730060)
>
> Do you get this error in the Apache log (I assume you are running an
> Apache WebServer)? We worked on this issue together with Intersystems
> support, but we weren't able to find a Cache problem at all. Finally,
> we solved the issue by switching to a WebServer running IIS and
> assumed an Apache problem (Apache was running on Windows) or a problem
> on the client side.
>
> I'm not sure, if this is the same problem, but we are very interested
> in finding a solution (despite of switching to IIS) for it. So maybe
> someone else is experiencing this kind of problem with Cache 2008.2 /
> Apache? In our installations it occured quite randomely, making it
> impossible to reproduce.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel
> > Weigel- Ocultar texto entre aspas -
>
> - Mostrar texto entre aspas -

AWeigel

Mar 8, 2009, 6:55:52 PM3/8/09
to intersystems.public.cache
Hi, I'm going there to looking for

Thanks

Sandra Polzer

Jul 1, 2009, 4:33:25 AM7/1/09
to intersystems...@info2.kinich.com
Hi,
i'm having the same problem: my client uses a csp-application with
Apache Webserver and Cache 5.0.21 on a Windows XP system. After an
upgrade to Cache 2008.2 he gets sporadically the error message
"Unexpected status code, unable to process HyperEvent: Internal Server
Error (500)". The error is not reproducible.
Does anyone have a solution except of switch to IIS webserver???

thank
Sandra Polzer
EDV-Polzer GmbH

Sukesh Hoogan

Jul 1, 2009, 5:20:18 AM7/1/09
to intersystems...@info2.kinich.com
Sandra

I suggest you log this with sup...@intersystems.com

They would suggest a solution. They had suggested a solution to me about
a year ago, but I am unable to locate the mail, as to what exactly they
had recommended. If I remember correctly, it was something to do with
Apache Web Server Settings for access to both 5.0.21 and 2008.X.

Regards
Sukesh Hoogan
Bombay, India
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Accounting
- Offshore Development

Sandra Polzer

Jul 2, 2009, 3:24:12 AM7/2/09
to intersystems...@info2.kinich.com
Hi Axel, Hi Sukesh,

Thanks for your tips. I was also in contact with Robert Cemper of
Intersystems. He told me that maybe the problem is the Apache Version. I
upgraded also from Apache 1.3.27 to Apache 2.0.63. As I need the
Apache just for getting my csp-application working I will try to go back
to Apache 1.3.27.

Sandra

htg

Jul 2, 2009, 4:02:46 AM7/2/09
to intersystems.public.cache
Is there any serious reason MOT to use the apache instance included
since 5.1 ?
That's probably the best maintained web server connection.

Apache 1.3.27. doesn't show up as supported web server for 2008.1 ?
http://docs.intersystems.com/cache20081/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GSP_os_technologies#GSP_os_webservers

htg

Jul 2, 2009, 5:48:54 AM7/2/09
to intersystems.public.cache
thankx Axel,

So size matters :-)

1shotma...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2014, 3:41:29 PM3/13/14
to intersystems...@googlegroups.com, andre....@uol.com.br, akshayk...@gmail.com
Greetings,

Akshayk, were you ever able to get your issue resolved?  I am running into the same problem and having a hard time getting to the bottom of it.

I actually already am on an IIS server and still getting the "Failed to read posted content from the client" on the server side of things and the unexpected status code, unable to process HyperEvent: Unknown error on the client side.

Was curious if you found a fix and if so what the resolution may have been.

Thanks.

On Friday, June 7, 2013 8:04:49 AM UTC-4, akshayk...@gmail.com wrote:
 hiii

 I am trying to generate report but at the time of report generation after the some seconds there is an error below
 "unexpected status code, unable to process HyperEvent: Unknown(12002)"

Please help me to solve this

Thank you

Regards,
Akshay

André Weigel

Mar 14, 2014, 8:26:16 AM3/14/14
to 1shotma...@gmail.com, Intersystems-Public-Cache@Googlegroups. Com, akshayk...@gmail.com
Hi,

Some years ago I had many problems with HyperEvent. I Solve this problems just Set %session.Preserve = 0.

Se you!!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted