How about that issue that the supreme court is going to discuss tomrrow?

meghan august august

Oct 28, 2012, 7:20:47 PM10/28/12
to internet-defens...@googlegroups.com
I heard it will effect craigslist,ebay,yard sales,book buybacks on line companies that students use.

Ernad Halilovic

Oct 29, 2012, 3:07:56 AM10/29/12
to internet-defens...@googlegroups.com
Yes, here's more: http://www.youvebeenowned.org/
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/internet-defense-league-non-dev/-/_QyueNH3HcEJ.

Douglas Schatz

Oct 29, 2012, 10:34:26 AM10/29/12
to internet-defens...@googlegroups.com
Demand Progress, EFF, Public Knowledge, Don't Censor The Net, and Fight for the Future have put together a petition you can spread around: http://ownershiprights.org/

-
Douglas Schatz
Fight for the Future.

elaine ossipov

Dec 3, 2012, 4:37:10 PM12/3/12
to internet-defens...@googlegroups.com
Is Facebook sensoring the link, I've tried to post it twice from the petition directly and it's thrown it back both times.

elaine ossipov

Dec 3, 2012, 8:15:07 PM12/3/12
to internet-defens...@googlegroups.com
Gorgeous Page Guys, Gorgeous!! :)  Sending it out now, Only Americans sign it, or do you have one for national and One for international?  :)   (bet you hate me about now)

elaine ossipov

Dec 3, 2012, 8:19:33 PM12/3/12
to internet-defens...@googlegroups.com
Ok, which doc is it, people get upset when you pass around multiple documents, They want to know what they signed is what they signed it a 'validity' factor in their mind, else they think you're part of the Facebook, through around something that doesn't have any significance to it.

and I never hear back from anyone I'm starting to take it personal.

Link A:  http://www.youvebeenowned.org

On Monday, October 29, 2012 12:08:18 AM UTC-7, instinkt wrote:
Yes, here's more: http://www.youvebeenowned.org/