Lava.com Closed after 10 years "Won't comply with Feds"

elaine ossipov

Aug 8, 2013, 10:08:51 PM8/8/13
to internet-defens...@googlegroups.com
Lavabit.com closed his doors rather than comply with the Feds in what he considers Crimes Against the American Public.

Please read more... Lavabit.com

This is like the last straw for me folks, donno exactly what that means, but this has really got to me in a bad way.. When an honest person can't even keep his business going, because the Feds want his data, or rather algorithms since I'm sure they have the data. But this gone a bit too far, Freedom is an illusion and I realize that, we always have restrictions. But the 1st and 4th guaranteed us a tad bit more leeway. Mass media is owned by the Commercial Advertisers, Congress by wall street and the Corps. Now this? Mark this day. This is one sad Day for America.

~elaine.