DMCA takedown comments due tomorrow

1 view

Stedman, Kyle D

Mar 31, 2016, 9:21:50 AM3/31/16
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com

Whoa: apparently the US Copyright Office is asking for public comment on the DMCA’s takedown notice provision, and they’re due April 1. (Techdirt story // official government page)

Personally, I’m torn: I want to write something to turn in, but I’m already feeling swamped in preparation for #4c16. So read this message as a voice of “I hope someone from our group submits comments, even though I’m not sure I will myself.”

See you all next week,

Kyle D. Stedman, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of English | Writing Program Administrator

Rockford University | 5050 E. State St. | Rockford, IL 61108

815.394.5048 (office)