list administrator?

2 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Karen Lunsford

belum dibaca,
10 Mei 2017, 16.53.0810/05/17
kepadaintellectual-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,  Who has access to our IP Caucus google group?   Clancy, would that be you?   I need someone to correct my subscription address.  Thanks!   Karen Lunsford

Gainer, Kim

belum dibaca,
10 Mei 2017, 16.57.2310/05/17
kepadaintellectual-p...@googlegroups.com

Karen,

I’m the administrator, but I can’t change addresses. The person who owns the address needs to log in and change their account information.

Work around if you can’t log in: I could invite you to join the group using a new address and then I could block your old one.

Best,

Kim

--

---