Panel formed! Thanks

Clancy Ratliff

May 3, 2017, 11:38:21 AM5/3/17
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com
We got our people, yay! Thanks to those who are joining us.

Clancy Ratliff, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Assistant Director of First-Year Writing
Department of English
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
http://culturecat.net/portfolio/

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Clancy Ratliff <clancy....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm putting together a panel for 4Cs about plagiarism. It's going to be kind of broad in scope, but generally it will examine the role of power and privilege in plagiarism cases and consequences (one example is plagiarism in the Trump administration: the known cases such as Melania's RNC speech, Neil Gorsuch, Betsy DeVos, Scott Pruitt). We need some more people though, so please contact me if you want in. Deadline is imminent (May 9), so the sooner the better.

Clancy Ratliff, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Assistant Director of First-Year Writing
Department of English
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
http://culturecat.net/portfolio/

Wendy Warren Austin

May 3, 2017, 1:07:09 PM5/3/17
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com

Clancy,

You wrote that your panel is already formed, but if someone can’t do it or if you can add another one, I’m interested, too.

Wendy Warren Austin

--

---