CCCC-IP: CCCC 2016 proposal acceptances

Jim Purdy

Aug 28, 2015, 8:22:02 AM8/28/15
to CCCC-IP, pur...@duq.edu, devo...@msu.edu, kga...@radford.edu, lcub...@radford.edu, jga...@fau.edu, ami...@gmail.com, marti...@gmail.com, kste...@rockford.edu, Clancy Ratliff, klun...@writing.ucsb.edu, dbl...@clemson.edu, nick.c...@gmail.com, henn...@msu.edu, sherryjon...@gmail.com, mox...@usf.edu, low...@gvsu.edu, mike.pa...@colostate.edu, john.wi...@stanford.edu
Dear all,

I'm pleased to share the good news that the CCCC-IP business meeting and panel proposals were both accepted for CCCC 2016! Thank you to everyone who helped draft and commented on the proposals. Details of times are below. If you are a discussion leader or speaker for the business meeting or a member of the panel, please be sure to accept your invitation (if you are on both, you will need to accept twice). Thank you for participating! If you did not receive a congratulatory email with a link to accept, please let me know.

Business meeting: Congratulations! It's my pleasure to invite you to participate in the session, Intellectual Property in Composition Studies Business Meeting, at the 2016 Conference on College Composition and Communication Convention, which will be held in Houston, TX, April 6-9, 2016.  Your session is scheduled for 04/06/2016, 02:00PM - 04:30PM.

Sponsored panel: Congratulations! It's my pleasure to invite you to participate in the session, Taking Action on Intellectual Property with Open Educational Resources, at the 2016 Conference on College Composition and Communication Convention, which will be held in Houston, TX, April 6-9, 2016.  Your session is scheduled for 04/07/2016, 10:30AM - 11:45AM.

Please mark your calendars to plan to attend what are sure to be great events. I look forward to seeing you all in Houston in April!

Sincerely,
Jim

P.S. My apologies if you receive this email twice. I am including discussion leaders' and panelists' email addresses to ensure that the news reaches everyone participating.

James P. Purdy, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of English/Writing Studies

University Writing Center Director

Duquesne University

620 College Hall | 412-396-1293 | pur...@duq.edu