Download link For SwiftShader DX9 SM3 Build 3383

CHAMPION

Nov 29, 2010, 11:58:13 AM11/29/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers

CHAMPION

Nov 29, 2010, 12:26:38 PM11/29/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Got The Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands To Run But Low
FPS.........

tribaljet

Nov 29, 2010, 5:09:44 PM11/29/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
No! Games running on swiftshader have low fps!? LOL
Message has been deleted

CHAMPION

Nov 30, 2010, 8:01:37 AM11/30/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I Just Wanted To Say It provided SM3.0 I Know SS Is suppose to lag so
No Need To Make Fun.....
just get ur head right or go Fully Maniac Trash Ur words......
Forget It I Not Gonna Share Any Exp From Now on On 9xx

AngelicTears

Nov 30, 2010, 8:42:44 AM11/30/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Well,i do need as much info from this group as i can get bro,and i
believe mad_beast also do..as i said on the other post,i do
appreciated it..others may think different,but dont blame them ^^..

> --
> 9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--
Laptop:
Acer Aspire

tribaljet

Nov 30, 2010, 4:17:50 PM11/30/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Clearly you haven't read all the posts regarding swiftshader, as well
as why any games that only run through it don't enter the
compatibility list. Despite options and alternative rendering are
useful, software renderers require powerful cpus (in the words of the
developers, core i7 barely has better results than integrated
chipsets), which most intel igp users don't have.
I sincerely hope this has nothing to do with pillowbiters...

MAD_BEAST

Dec 1, 2010, 1:12:16 PM12/1/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Hey Champ thanks for sharing kid! i really appreciate it... we all
know that SW is not for gaming, but any info provided is gold... so
great job soldier, has anyone tried applying an alternative method of
SW3 as the 1 i brought to you from SW2... the one of using one of the
dlls instead of both together it increases 2-3 FPS avarage.

akoj akoz

Dec 1, 2010, 1:23:31 PM12/1/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
hiiii mad beast.i havent figure out other methods as shader model 3 is
verrry complex to renderer even the game developers find sometime
difficulties in designing that model for their games.i donot think
that any other sofware exist to renderer this level. only swiftshader
is now capable of emulating shader model3.

MAD_BEAST

Dec 1, 2010, 1:27:33 PM12/1/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
heeeey Akoj
im going to download it and see if it works as SW2....
yeah its true as far as i know Transgaming is the only co developing
something like Swiftshader... well transgaming developed it

akoj akoz

Dec 1, 2010, 1:47:24 PM12/1/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
mad beast i have tried this new d3d9.dll in games like hitman 4 and
street fighter 4.as for hitman 4 if in the swiftshader config file if
you change the pixel and vertex shader version to 11 the game runs
fine at plable fps as when you lower the pixel and vertex shader
version in swiftshader it then reduces the processing to some extent
on cpu and due to this fps increase.but this case may not be true for
all games as for hitman 4 it needs ony shader model 1 to run properly
if any other game that requires only shader mode 2 or 3 to run then
this tweaking wont help as for eg.in street fighter 4 changing the
shader model to 2 and kepping pixel shader to 3 in switshader config
file will start the game but only cut scenes run and no other thing
are visible when both pixel and vertex shader are changed to 2 the
game starts with capcom and all such labels but after that there is
noting no visuals only black screen.shader model 3 version of
swiftshader will tend to use more of cpu than previous ones games
which only requires shader model 3 will only be runned by shader model
3 capabilities of swshader changing which can cause normal crashing or
problems faced previously in shader model 2 cards so it wont be any
easy task to get playable fps in this new version of swiftshader.

Daniel PK

Dec 2, 2010, 4:13:16 AM12/2/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
its been a while since i've checked here :(( was getting raped by uni work! ...am quite astonished to hear abt this news :D man!!!!! this is great! if SS started a PS3.0 revolution...then maybe 3D Analyze's team would take the same step...MAYBE am saying :P if they do! then we'll witness a huge evolution in the gaming industry...especially on our side (IGP users) GMA950 users to be precise :P am gonna download this and give it a shot with what games i have here :) god speed!

tribaljet

Dec 2, 2010, 5:04:42 AM12/2/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Geez... you guys need to wake up. SS is good for evaluation purposes,
it has NO practical use for our hardware. SM3 graphics load is too
high for our cpus. Even SM2 is high already, think of CoD4... What we
really need is full OpenGL 1.5 support and SM2 compliance. Not some
phony SOFTWARE SM3 thingie.

On 2 Dez, 09:13, Daniel PK <danie...@9xxssf.info> wrote:
> its been a while since i've checked here :(( was getting raped by uni work!
> ...am quite astonished to hear abt this news :D man!!!!! this is great! if
> SS started a PS3.0 revolution...then maybe 3D Analyze's team would take the
> same step...MAYBE am saying :P if they do! then we'll witness a huge
> evolution in the gaming industry...especially on our side (IGP users) GMA950
> users to be precise :P am gonna download this and give it a shot with what
> games i have here :) god speed!

tribaljet

Dec 2, 2010, 5:07:20 AM12/2/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
What's better, having SM2 compliant drivers that allow us to play
CoD4, among others, or having SM3 software that's slow enough to
disable playing ANY SM3 games due to lack of processing power? Think
about it

CHAMPION

Dec 3, 2010, 2:30:55 AM12/3/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I Will Always Share My Part Of Exp With All As Does Here........
Only If I Know Coding(Also Which Software Is good for it).. I Would
Disassemble SS d3d9.dll And Put Add That Structure So As tribaljet is
says may be we might get opengl 1.5 full support if we could inject ss
source code some line into our driver & also just put sm 3.0 detection
part on resulting better performance in SM 2.0 games....

tribaljet

Dec 3, 2010, 2:32:59 AM12/3/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Man, I do agree with you on those thoughts. But first we need full SM2
compliance. And I still say SM3 is next to worthless because there are
no lightweight SM3 apps. SM3 is meant for a different hardware
generation.

CHAMPION

Dec 3, 2010, 3:22:35 AM12/3/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Is Anyone Disassembling it...
I Am Trying To Read The Structure In PE Explorer.....

THEfog .

Dec 3, 2010, 3:23:18 AM12/3/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

Its comparable to trying to add direct x support on a commador 64, sure you may pull it off but its useless cause the hardware behind it isn'tcapable of running anything that intenseive.

THEfog

On 3 Dez, 07:30, CHAMPION <adityapra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I Will Always Share My Part Of Exp With...

tribaljet

Dec 3, 2010, 3:27:08 AM12/3/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
*nods*

On 3 Dez, 08:23, "THEfog ." <thefog.fina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Its comparable to trying to add direct x support on a commador 64, sure you
> may pull it off but its useless cause the hardware behind it isn'tcapable of
> running anything that intenseive.
>
> THEfog

AngelicTears

Dec 3, 2010, 2:07:12 PM12/3/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
well, no need to dissemble it, i got a full source code of the original SwShader or what ever its name is ( before it became SwiftShader ), and it was difficult as hell, well, at least for me...

it involves rerouting all graphic calls to CPU, and bla3x...the one thing that i manage to do is rerouting the pixel shader 1.1 / 2 (i dont remember) calls back to the GPU, but ended up with a bug, and so on till i completely put the project to halt...lol....

anyway, it's still possible to make the SwiftShader to process vertex only and making GPU run Pixel Shader, that way we actually can run CoD4 at 20fps, at least in theory..

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

MiiHay

Dec 5, 2010, 5:47:33 AM12/5/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Is there a way to have a software implementation for opengl 2.0
similar to swiftshader.Can Mesa 3D be used for this?

CHAMPION

Dec 5, 2010, 10:52:45 AM12/5/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Can U Email Me The Source Code....

MAD_BEAST

Dec 5, 2010, 1:06:06 PM12/5/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
where the .... is the config file of SWIFTSAHDER 3?

i cant find it!

anyone could upload it pls

Kiki

Dec 5, 2010, 6:49:11 PM12/5/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
before using any software, it is wise to read a file called
- readme
- readme.txt
- readme.1st
- manual.txt
- manual.pdf
- and such
whenever possible

the file is included to be read, not to be ignored

^_^

Espionage724

Dec 5, 2010, 7:06:05 PM12/5/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
readme.1st lol

> --
> 9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--
Acer TravelMate 2480
GFX: GMA950   CPU: Intel Celeron M 420 @ 1.6Ghz   RAM: 2GB DDR2 333Mhz

MAD_BEAST

Dec 5, 2010, 7:42:43 PM12/5/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
kiki thanks i already found it by myself without reading anything that
i dont need to read

Daniel PK

Dec 5, 2010, 8:18:48 PM12/5/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
"You were elected to LEAD not to READ" hahaha :D the only testing i made was on XBlades! and the game was lagging way horribly than before...i didn't try and configs and won't be able to try for a while! ...back to using OSX :(

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:42 AM, MAD_BEAST <jose...@hotmail.com> wrote:
kiki thanks i already found it by myself without reading anything that
i dont need to read

THEfog .

Dec 5, 2010, 9:55:54 PM12/5/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

Phhhhh readme! What's that for. Lol. I think tribaljet and I had a similair convo a fair while back actually haha.

THEfog

On 06/12/2010 11:19 AM, "Daniel PK" <dani...@9xxssf.info> wrote:

"You were elected to LEAD not to READ" hahaha :D the only testing i made was on XBlades! and the game was lagging way horribly than before...i didn't try and configs and won't be able to try for a while! ...back to using OSX :(

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:42 AM, MAD_BEAST <jose...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> kiki thanks i already...

Espionage724

Dec 5, 2010, 10:08:44 PM12/5/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
I read the readme when something fails :p

MAD_BEAST

Dec 5, 2010, 10:23:48 PM12/5/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Hahahaahhaah Dany

yeah stupid readme file.... kiki should show me where it says:
Instructions
"After you insert d3d9.dll in the folder the config file will appear
from nowhere so dont ask where is the .ini and read this shit that
wont say crap"

Btw Devil may cry 3 is uber cool! its a shame you cant use the mouse

THEfog .

Dec 5, 2010, 10:25:13 PM12/5/10
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

I always read it first because you never know when they are going to pull a "oh yeah, its critical that Before you run this program you have to add "xxxxx" to the registry" or "before running this program be sure that you have added this line to the .ini to enable full functionality of the program" lol its more common then you would think.

THEfog

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 9:55 PM, THEfog . <thefog....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Phhhhh readme! What's ...

> --
> 9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--
Acer TravelMate 2480

GFX: GMA950   CPU: Intel Celeron M ...

tribaljet

Dec 6, 2010, 1:00:43 AM12/6/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Yup, why do you think titanic sinked? Readmes exist for a reason :)
And yes, old school stuff had readme.1st files.

Imagine installing a 9xxSSF driver without reading the readme (or
instruction posts for that matter)?

But truth be told, I'm more curious about Avalon than swiftshader.
Still, given the configs it creats/changes, I can't understand the
performance differences of MaxiJazz...

On 6 Dez, 03:25, "THEfog ." <thefog.fina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I always read it first because you never know when they are going to pull a
> "oh yeah, its critical that Before you run this program you have to add
> "xxxxx" to the registry" or "before running this program be sure that you
> have added this line to the .ini to enable full functionality of the
> program" lol its more common then you would think.
>
> THEfog
>
> On 06/12/2010 1:08 PM, "Espionage724" <espionage...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I read the readme when something fails :p

harry911

Dec 6, 2010, 7:42:44 AM12/6/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
i'll try to run bully...!!! :D...yeah suck on that! :P

harry911

Dec 6, 2010, 7:58:11 AM12/6/10
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
& shank too bitches :P

meraj07

Jan 2, 2011, 10:27:06 AM1/2/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Lags Horribly :(

jundep...@yahoo.com

Jan 4, 2011, 12:57:46 AM1/4/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
anyone can delete watermark swiftshader 3.0 tel me the way pls