Best Driver for x3100 Open GL

Jack Melanie

Apr 22, 2011, 7:34:02 PM4/22/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Title,
I'm looking to play Minecraft. Just looking for a stable decent
framerate, 15+ would be awesome.
Minecraft is an OpenGL game, so OpenGL performance matters most here.

I'm On Windows 7 Ultimate, 32-Bit
CPU: Intel T2310
RAM: 4GB 533mhz RAM
GPU: Intel GMA 965 (x3100)

I'm currently using the driver found here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9UlULoNWiI

NeoDragon

Apr 22, 2011, 7:46:49 PM4/22/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Use either Sigma 3.0 or Sherry Driver 1.2(x3100)

Jack Melanie

Apr 22, 2011, 7:48:49 PM4/22/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Is there a huge difference between the two?
Message has been deleted

AngelicTears

Apr 23, 2011, 11:36:22 AM4/23/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
hmm, im not sure if the driver in that video is legit or not :P
again, trust 9xxssf, as all drivers are done with research and utmost stability in mind at the same time boost performance with huge different from other driver on the youtube :P

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Jose Villegas (MADBEAST) <jose...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Just to be clear, Sherry 1.2 is for 950, but Neodragon adapted it to
x3100 use the search bar and get them :D

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

Jack Melanie

Apr 24, 2011, 1:51:57 AM4/24/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers

On Apr 22, 7:46 pm, NeoDragon <neodrago...@gmail.com> wrote:
Using Sherrys 1.2 Driver x3100 Optimized, I'm achieving GREAT
framerates. In caves, I can reach 60-100 FPS. Outside, ranging from
20-60 FPS. I have about 15 FPS lows, with about a 5 Low when i go out
and light as many trees on fire.
Thanks, these drivers are MUCH better.
This is on:
Graphics: Fast