View this page "Games that work intel GMA 950"

Neo

Jul 8, 2008, 1:39:38 PM7/8/08
to Intel9x Gaming

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming/web/games-that-work-intel-gma-950
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Neo

Jul 8, 2008, 1:54:46 PM7/8/08
to Intel9x Gaming

Neo

Jul 8, 2008, 1:56:47 PM7/8/08
to Intel9x Gaming

Neo

Jul 11, 2008, 1:06:17 AM7/11/08
to Intel9x Gaming

Neo

Jul 15, 2008, 2:19:53 AM7/15/08
to Intel9x Gaming

Neo

Jul 16, 2008, 9:56:50 AM7/16/08
to Intel9x Gaming

bob78h

Jul 16, 2008, 9:43:11 PM7/16/08
to Intel9x Gaming
Hey I just looked at it, a quick question; how did you get Portal to
work? With the combination of launch options I either get a crash or
BSOD. :(

On Jul 16, 8:56 am, Neo <arunthel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming/web/games-that-work-int...

Neo

Jul 17, 2008, 1:42:53 PM7/17/08
to Intel9x Gaming
well bob ..sorry i forgot to mention this game works with swiftshader
2.0 ..just drop those d3d8.dll ,d2d9.dll and swiftshader.ini into the
bin folder of the portal ..then run the game ...

Neo

Jul 18, 2008, 1:00:24 PM7/18/08
to Intel9x Gaming

bob78h

Jul 18, 2008, 10:10:06 PM7/18/08
to Intel9x Gaming
Ok thanks! What launch options did you use?

Neo

Jul 19, 2008, 12:08:14 AM7/19/08
to Intel9x Gaming
well i downloaded from torrent ... i used PLAY_PoRTaL for
playing ...its also working for MyPC_SuKS_PoRTaL laucher ... this is
the only game i felt playing using swiftshader 2.0 all other r very
laggy .. this one is playable .... well hope it will work for u ...

bob78h

Jul 19, 2008, 2:08:07 PM7/19/08
to Intel9x Gaming
Hmm I have the same release ;D, but it only worked once, now it
crashes each time I get to a portal :(. When it worked it was between
100 and 1 fps... O.o
Well I'm running XP so I'm going to try Vista and see if that driver
helps any.
On a seperate game, have you tried Halo 2? Because 1 person says it
works for them, so maybe you can see? :)
Many thanks!

bob78h

Jul 19, 2008, 2:26:56 PM7/19/08
to Intel9x Gaming

Neo

Jul 19, 2008, 9:26:36 PM7/19/08
to Intel9x Gaming
i will try Halo 2 ...i got to download ...microsoft has released halo
2 for windows vista ... have to download that ... hey let me know if
portal works for u .... this game is so confusing ...

Vek892

Jul 19, 2008, 9:31:57 PM7/19/08
to Intel9x Gaming
well id ya find a way to get it to work tell me i keep on getting the
error of not enough resources or re-install or it crashing (using all
of HW Caps, and SW TnL). Patch didn't help.

bob78h

Jul 19, 2008, 10:49:26 PM7/19/08
to Intel9x Gaming
Hmm doesn't the patch just remove nudity?
And @Neo, I haven't got Portal working yet... If I start it with the
regular .bat, I get a white screen but I can still click in the menus,
just can't see anything.
If I start it with the "My PC Sucks" .bat, I can load a game, but it
crashes immediately after going through the portal. :(

Neo

Jul 19, 2008, 11:41:08 PM7/19/08
to Intel9x Gaming
@bob78h

hey did u use swiftshader ..otherwise the game will crash at the
starting itself..when that portal open the game crashes..use
swiftshader ... it will be slow ...but playable enough

Vek892

Jul 20, 2008, 8:44:34 AM7/20/08
to Intel9x Gaming
@Neo

Any luck with Halo 2?

Neo

Jul 20, 2008, 11:31:17 AM7/20/08
to Intel9x Gaming
No ... i will let u know if it works ....

Vek892

Jul 20, 2008, 11:43:59 AM7/20/08
to Intel9x Gaming
i tried 3d analyer 2.36b and got it to only give me a d3d9.dll error
crash (All fo HW Caps, and SW TnL + Disabling Lighting). It's some
progress from the Insufficient Resources pop-up. Do you think a re-
install of Vista might help?
> > Any luck  with Halo 2?- Hide quoted text -

bob78h

Jul 20, 2008, 3:50:42 PM7/20/08
to Intel9x Gaming
Yeah I'm using SwiftShader...
OH oops I just saw that you said to drop the d3d8.dll, d3d9.dll and
SwiftShader.ini into the BIN folder.
;D
Ok trying again...

bob78h

Jul 20, 2008, 3:55:24 PM7/20/08
to Intel9x Gaming
Hmm I just tried 2.36, and I still get the insufficient resources...
What hardware ID are you using? And what are you analyzing? The
startup.exe or the halo2.exe?

bob78h

Jul 20, 2008, 4:04:00 PM7/20/08
to Intel9x Gaming
Ok it works! Although I'm stuck at a 15 fps max now :(
Any way to get it more playable?

On Jul 19, 10:41 pm, Neo <arunthel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Message has been deleted

Vek892

Jul 20, 2008, 6:48:11 PM7/20/08
to Intel9x Gaming
i've been trying on the halo2.exe file. no ID for the hardware. Seems
it wants just the V/S & P/S 2.0, also shows the 64 mb for video on the
install prompt. I did all HW Limits (caps), and Force SW TnL also
disable lightings.

ndue_lee

Jul 21, 2008, 2:11:48 AM7/21/08
to Intel9x Gaming
how "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadows of Chernobyl" and "The lord of the rings
and the battle for middle earth" performs?
is it on lowest setting or what? cuz battle middle earth 2 runs bad on
medium.
help appreciated..

Neo

Jul 21, 2008, 2:23:48 AM7/21/08
to Intel9x Gaming
well S.T.A.L.K.E.R is playable but the graphics is having problem ...
i think a patch will make it proper ...and lord of the rings and the
battle for middle earth 2...i was able to play in high
settings ...even at ultra high it was ok ... medium it ran very
smoothly ... i don't have the FPS of both the games ...have to install
again to get the FPS ,,, i didn't use 3D Analyzer for any of these
games ...

Vek892

Jul 21, 2008, 10:34:27 AM7/21/08
to Intel9x Gaming
BFME 1 can go up to meduim without a problem, and BFME 2 w/ Expansion
i only used very low settings. It can handle Low Settings though.

Neo

Jul 29, 2008, 1:49:41 AM7/29/08
to Intel9x Gaming

Josepippo

Jul 29, 2008, 7:24:17 AM7/29/08
to Intel9x Gaming
when u r using integrated graphs ur performance depends a lot on ur
processor
Stalker MID-LOW settings (40/30%) 1280x800
Battle for the middle earth 2 Mid/high - MAX settings (70/90%) 1280x800

Vek892

Aug 12, 2008, 3:01:38 PM8/12/08
to Intel9x Gaming
added Empire Earth III Demo

tabzer

Sep 4, 2008, 10:43:19 PM9/4/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
cool list really helped me a lot ^__^

new here btw, added a few games i tested which i found were also
working and playable,:
-C&C Generals
-Disciples II (Gold / all expansions)
-Megaman X8
-Typing of The Dead
-Warriors Orochi
-XIII

^the above i tested with a netbook (1.6ghz atom, 1gb ram, gma 950, on
winXP)

coudn't make Sacred run on it tho, but it works on my core duo vista
lappy with same intel graphics chip.

buugtdbgt

Sep 6, 2008, 11:03:19 AM9/6/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Ishu

Sep 13, 2008, 7:34:03 AM9/13/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Hi I added some 25 30 games. phew was tiring.
Will add more when I remember em

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming/web/games-that-work-intel-gma-950

Mr. Dorit

Sep 20, 2008, 4:55:24 AM9/20/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Just added a few games on the list

evil_devang

Sep 21, 2008, 8:42:46 AM9/21/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
tried infernal on my 945g with swift shader and the game gives 4-5 fps
and indigo prophecy works fine in mid settings

evil_devang

Sep 25, 2008, 12:32:55 PM9/25/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
just tried fifa 09 demo works well
gtr2 (full settings)
no one lives forever 2 (swift shader) works well
and..
25 to life (starts with swift shader but upside down menu and
invisible people and only guns and enviorement is visible)
portal ...crashing issues plz give a perfect solution
plzzz

evil_devang

Sep 25, 2008, 12:39:13 PM9/25/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

JuiCe

Sep 25, 2008, 7:02:12 PM9/25/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
The perfect solution to run portal is to.... look thorough all pages
of this thread (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?
s=919b432d0e6cd469b5e8c8d339ed88fd&t=623213&highlight=intel) and try
every option till You find the one which is working for yo best. I did
run my Portal First Slice (demo) with -dx81 and other switches - it
ran fine but crashed on the last level of demo. Since we have new
driers now it might just work.

Try NOLF2 with addgame.reg and not the SS

evil_devang

Sep 26, 2008, 12:33:56 PM9/26/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
today tried
beyond good and evil(works perfectly)
devil may cry 3 se( 3d anlyazer)
and i cant find portal though tried all steam forum solutions plzz
give a solution.........

JuiCe

Sep 26, 2008, 1:04:30 PM9/26/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
That sort of lay pisses me off!

" tried all steam forum"

Really?

So while you ware looking at a thread called "Intel 945gm and Orange
Box- SOLVED" you must have thought - "Ok now - this one is propably
about Radeon 9600 XT and Fifa 2007"

Im giving You the link again:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=623213

Please show some competence and don't ask anyone to try every solution
included in that thread - just try it out yourself. Your perfect
startup string (or cfg) could be on page 1 or 21 - now idea - trial
and error.

I think I got mine working with -dxlevel 90 +mat_forcehardwaresync 0
+mat_max_worldmesh_vertices 1024 but i'm not shure now.

Good Luck!

evil_devang

Oct 5, 2008, 11:40:34 AM10/5/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Vek892

Oct 9, 2008, 5:46:41 PM10/9/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
addded the Crysis Wars Trial with how to make it work. Modded drivers,
texture fix and registry settings are needed.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming/web/games-that-work-intel-gma-950?hl=en

Espionage724

Oct 9, 2008, 9:41:30 PM10/9/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Baddy

Oct 18, 2008, 6:00:41 AM10/18/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
added crysis warhead with how-to....

people please be active its hard to get answers.....

nez

Oct 23, 2008, 3:13:36 AM10/23/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Hello guys here are some games that i play with Intel GMA 950 (128
mb) graphic chipset...

Admin add those, if possible.

PD: Those games ran with any problems of performance or graphics in
all resolutions and effects settings.

Also where probed on an Intel Pentium 4 @3.00 Ghz with HT and 2 GB of
RAM DDR2.

LIST:
Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
NBA Live 06
NHL 2002
FIFA 2003
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (also Underground 2 and Wasteland, most of THPS
series run)
Rayman 2.
MotoGP 3 (Looks pretty on this card)
TOCA Race Driver 2. (I dindt probe the third version, but its seems
that could run)
Colin Mcrae 2 (the 2004 version ran good, but looks with
blackglitches, i think i saw its was problem of the game, check some
patch)
Urban Street Soccer.
Red Faction 2.
Matt Hoffman Pro BMX.

That is the list (as i remember), some games that i play are missing
because i often forget when i played, but its only a little bit of
help for people with this chip, and to colaborate with this group.

Thanks Nez.

nez

Oct 23, 2008, 3:14:44 AM10/23/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

nez

Oct 23, 2008, 3:37:36 AM10/23/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Guys i have added games that work for me (at least as i remember), i
own a 128 MB version of GMA, the games where probed in a Pentium 4 at
3.0 Ghz with HT and 2 GB DRR2 RAM, all with no problems of performance
or graphics in all modes, settings (high and low) and resolutions.

Haz clic en http://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming/web/games-that-work-

Nez

Baddy

Oct 23, 2008, 4:02:37 AM10/23/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
edited portal it works without swiftshader

Mr. Dorit

Oct 23, 2008, 1:55:36 PM10/23/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Baddy: May I ask you, how well does Portal run without swiftshader,
and on the 1545 vista drivers? Does it still crash much, and all
that...

Dragonsla

Oct 23, 2008, 2:50:00 PM10/23/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
I ran this game on 1537 vista driver, no lag, no crash...perfect

Mr. Dorit

Oct 23, 2008, 3:07:49 PM10/23/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Well, thats really great! Thanks for reply. I'm going to get it right
now

Baddy

Oct 23, 2008, 11:05:30 PM10/23/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
it works perfectly with an average of 20-25 fps... all high...
1024x768.. no lags no crashes... very playable on 1545 mod...

Mr. Dorit

Oct 24, 2008, 2:14:13 AM10/24/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Weeee! You don't what a happy person I am right now. TY

Mr. Dorit

Oct 26, 2008, 11:30:56 AM10/26/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
I've uploaded a video on Youtube about Portal. You can wotch it her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHbKkZRKYCU&fmt=18

nongtenam

Nov 4, 2008, 11:29:17 PM11/4/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Hey, does Sins of a solar Empire requrie a patch to play ?

omihay

Nov 24, 2008, 3:33:19 AM11/24/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
does anyone succeded to play Gothic 3 on gma 950?

jeremyshaw

Nov 28, 2008, 4:27:12 PM11/28/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
SoaSE plays well with any patch, untill 10+ hours (depending on how
many AI's are there.)

nongtenam

Dec 1, 2008, 12:07:38 AM12/1/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Pro Evoulution Soccer 08 and 09 is playable ? So how much is the
maximum FPS and do i have to run them on Vista ?

umarth

Dec 2, 2008, 2:51:03 PM12/2/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
on my 192 mb 915gl system PES 2009: 45 fps in uncrowded sides of the
pitch. when its crowded (like corners) fps drops to 25-20. yeah thats
playable but fps drops make the game somewhat laggy. i didn't play
pes2008 cause it sucks! but i'm sure it will be playable

Lexuss

Dec 17, 2008, 7:53:25 AM12/17/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
STALKER: Clear Sky.. 5-25 fps (run without 3d analyze)

linda

Dec 17, 2008, 8:52:30 AM12/17/08
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
What does 5-25 fps mean, is it playable?

What about these games: Bioshock (says it requires shader 3)
Crysis (shader 2)
COD 4 (should work?)
Fallout 3 (shader 2, there's a chance?)

jeremyshaw

Dec 18, 2008, 10:46:45 PM12/18/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
5-25 = barely playable. You WILL see lots of jerkng, but I played
through Halo's campain on a 815 "extreme edition" (see, I still have
my sanity) with roughly 10-20 fps. (btw, EAW (no FOC (these are star
wars games, btw)) will work on the 815).

Back on topic: you cannot play multiplayer with those framerates.
Some people are network lag fragged, you would be killed by gfx lag
(lol).

COD4, 5 fps... Think of it this way, the human eye processes at
~25fps, so most movies are at 24 fps... if it goes any slower, you get
the feeling of "jitteryness"

Crysis... dunno about framerates here, but probably wouldn't get far
past menu.

Fallout 3: There is a promising project on the oldblivion (yes, that's
right) forums called (unofficialy, even for the community devs)
"fallback 3" just look fo it on those forums.

Fallout 3 won't load AT ALL by default, so, you need a SM2.0 hack...
hence fallback 3.

Good luck (even a REALLY bad, cheap, 49USD nvidia 9500 would whoop
intel's most powerful gpu-the 4500mhd. Even just via pure shader core
count, it wins (but that doesn't matter, a 8500gt with 8 cores is
still better than all 10 of the 4500's cores).

So......
Intel has rsponded by beginning to develop the "next gen" platform for
gfx that is supposed to be on par with nVidia and ATI.... in 3-5
years!

Now you know.

jeremyshaw

Dec 18, 2008, 10:48:29 PM12/18/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
I'm sorry, lots of spelling errors due to my sloppyness and failure to
spellcheck (is that even how sloppyness if spelled?).

armageddon09

Dec 29, 2008, 1:31:41 AM12/29/08
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Full Spectrum Warrior works...

Z3r0Sn3akr

Jan 4, 2009, 11:32:34 PM1/4/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion works on Intel GMA 950 using
Oldblivion. The Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine are not
supported. However, HEAVY .ini editing is needed. I had to turn off
trees and distant objects. Medium texture settings, 800x600. Still
play on Windows XP, Intel GMA 950, 2GB RAM.

Warhammer 40K - Mark of Chaos and i dont remember the name... but it
was released after Winter Assault and features Tau. Well, they both
work.

Espionage724

Jan 19, 2009, 1:46:30 AM1/19/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

tabzer

Jan 26, 2009, 6:08:58 AM1/26/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
added Silent Storm, good tactical turnbased strategy game.

Srin

Jan 27, 2009, 3:46:02 PM1/27/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

chaitanya

Jan 31, 2009, 11:23:57 AM1/31/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

chaitanya

Jan 31, 2009, 12:39:39 PM1/31/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
sorry for my double post!!!
I played x3 reunion on 1024x768 with low-med settings and got a smooth
gameplay except for a few odd jerks
then virtua tennis 3 worked fine on 1024x768 with low texture settings
and no shadows using 3d analyze
colin mcrae 04 also worked fine when updated.

NOTE:All above mentioned games are updated to the latest patches.
my config is
core 2 duo 2.2ghz
3gb ram
vista ultimate 32bit with modded 1624 drivers

On Jan 31, 9:23 pm, chaitanya <chaitanyarag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming/web/games-that-work-int...

Joh

Feb 6, 2009, 2:14:22 PM2/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
All Checked Under GMA 950

Warhammer 40K : Dawn of War : Winter Assault (Expansion, Original

playable also)
Space Ranger
Space Ranger 2 : Reboot (The Original Dominator is Playable)
The Guild and Its Expansion
The Guild 2
Supreme Ruler
Supreme Ruler : Global Crisis
Europa Universalis 3 (Using Swshader 2.01, need further experiment in

config)
Dynasty Warrior 6 : Hyper (Slow but not laggy, haven't used Swhader
or

3DAnalyzer)
Ceasar IV
Aggression : Reign Over Europe (Using 3DAnalyzer, All textures work
but

too slow reaching unplayable status. Swshader worth try)
Kohan : All the fisrt Kohan
Kohan 2

I'll update later.

Joh

Feb 6, 2009, 2:15:23 PM2/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Joh

Feb 6, 2009, 2:16:26 PM2/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Joh

Feb 6, 2009, 2:22:17 PM2/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Klik http://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming/web/games-that-work-intel-gma-950
- atau salin dan tempel ke bilah alamat peramban jika tautan tidak
berfungsi.

Joh

Feb 6, 2009, 3:48:36 PM2/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Hi, while searching for Medieval 2 solution I found this.
http://chaitanyaraghav.blogspot.com/2008/04/updated-list-of-games-that-work-with.html

Can anyone help me how to play Medieval 2 Battle with decent speed on
GMA 950. I used the recent modded driver for XP GMA 950 (in the
folder).

Thank you.

RAJIV...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2009, 11:32:10 AM2/14/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Rage

Feb 15, 2009, 4:59:42 PM2/15/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

billy b

Feb 15, 2009, 5:00:34 PM2/15/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
oh ya add dungeon and fighter (Arad senki) the mmo :D

yashar123

Feb 15, 2009, 5:07:39 PM2/15/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

crucialzine

Feb 21, 2009, 7:23:28 PM2/21/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Aspire

Feb 24, 2009, 7:44:25 AM2/24/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

nongtenam

Feb 25, 2009, 7:13:11 AM2/25/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

sanchet

Mar 1, 2009, 11:28:09 PM3/1/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Added a few games and made the list more systematic:
Brothers in arms: Earned in blood
CivCity: Rome
Close combat: First to fight
Gangland
Far cry (graphics tweak.... terrain & water appears white, this can be
solved using 3DA, just check it)
Nascar: SimRacing
Night watch
Port royale 2
Street racing syndicate
The lord of the rings: war of the ring

Joh

Mar 6, 2009, 9:41:14 AM3/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

FleX

Mar 6, 2009, 10:24:38 AM3/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Battlefield Heroes does alsowork.

FleX

Mar 6, 2009, 11:43:08 AM3/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Klicka på http://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming/web/games-that-work-intel-gma-950.
Om inte det fungerar kan du kopiera länken och klistra in den i
webbläsarens adressfält.

Vek892

Mar 7, 2009, 3:23:20 PM3/7/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Added Tom Clancy's HAWX which is playable on the modded driver, or
with 3DA

swt

Apr 5, 2009, 7:36:50 AM4/5/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

nongtenam

Apr 6, 2009, 7:30:30 AM4/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Everything can be increased and enabled in Tom Clancy's HAWX(full and
demo version) except for DirectX 10 and Forest. If you enable HDR, the
graphic will be corrupted. I don't know why.

[[Evil Philanthropist]]

Apr 6, 2009, 12:44:26 PM4/6/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

Ade

Apr 18, 2009, 10:03:28 PM4/18/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming

[[Evil Philanthropist]]

Apr 19, 2009, 7:35:12 PM4/19/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
i also tried tiger woods 2008 it worked fine for a while but for some
reason whenever i tried to click on a golf lesson it would cause a
stop error (B.S.O.D) & Restart :l

Hunter

Apr 19, 2009, 8:47:57 PM4/19/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
I've added some games:
Chaos Legion
Trackmania Sunrise Extreme
Resident Evil 1,2,3,4
Obscure 1, 2
K-Hawk: Survival Instinct
NOX
Secret Files: Tunguska
Secret Files: Puritas Cordis
Serious Sam
Contract Jack
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror
Devastation
Dino Crisis (only under XP)
Dino Crisis 2
Armies of Exigo
GROM
Africa Corps vs. Desert Rats
The Suffering
Dirty Split
Lego Batman
Sorades
Conflict: Vietnam
Cold Blood
Midnight Nowhere
Shade - Wrath of Angels
Condemned
Americas Secret Operations
Unreal Tournament 2003
Grandia 2
ONI
Legacy of Kain: Deviance
Soul Reaver
Blood Omen 1 & 2
Chrome
Chrome: Specforce
Chaser
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
Rally Troophy
The Sims + Expansions
Yager
Swing Plus
Rent a Hero
Battle Isle: The Andosia Conflict
Metal Gear Solid
SWAT
SWAT 2
SWAT 3
SWAT 4+ Expansion
Project IGI
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
Marine Sharpshooter 2
Deus Ex
Deus Ex 2 - Invisible War
Crashday

(all in alphabetic order added in the list :) enjoy!)

borod

Apr 20, 2009, 1:51:00 PM4/20/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
biohazard 4 works well using 3d analyzer emulate HW TnL caps

TanCH

Apr 24, 2009, 4:32:02 PM4/24/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Cold Fear works with 3D-analyze 3.34 only.
HW TnL, SW TnL, Emulate other DX8.1 caps

Hunter

Apr 28, 2009, 1:15:55 PM4/28/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
BlackShot and Soldier Front added. Two nice Multiplayer Shooter! Try
it!

Ade

Apr 30, 2009, 2:15:41 AM4/30/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming