www.iib.gov.in can IIISLA will be able to be member of this to get Login

Sanjay Shaw

Jul 20, 2011, 3:55:03 AM7/20/11
to Insurance surveyors, keep-in-touch-surveyors-of-india, IQBAL, TADA IQBAL, orkay elango, RK Elango, C K Bhatia
www.iib.gov.in can IIISLA will be able to be member of this to get Login

THAN UNDER WHAT PERFORMANCE SUPPORT WE WILL BE ABLE TO REACH THERE TO
HELP IRDA FOR CROSS QUERY DATA VERIFICATION FROM OUR SIDE ALSO?

Welcome to Insurance Information Bureau (IIB)
For efficient functioning of the insurance sector companies as well as
for the protection of the interests of the policyholders, it is
necessary that reliable, timely and accurate data is collected,
processed and disseminated by an independent body.
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) being the
regulator is having necessary access to the data related to insurance
business in the country. Hence it becomes the duty of the regulator to
ensure that the available data is processed in such a fashion that it
is useful for the various market players, researchers, policyholders
as well as the common public at such intervals that it will be helpful
for real-time decision making.
It is also essential for IRDA to undertake this activity through an
advisory body consisting of representatives of the industry, experts
in the insurance domain as well as in information technology as the
data so produced by such a body will have necessary public confidence.
In view of the above and in order to fulfill the statutory mandate as
enunciated in Section 14 (2) (1) (e) of the IRDA Act, 1999, the
Authority hereby constitutes Insurance Information Bureau (IIB) with
the following membership:

1 Chairman, IRDA Chairman
2 Director General (R & D) Vice Chairman
3 Executive Director (Admn) Member Convener
4 Secretary General, Life Insurance Council Member
5 Secretary General, General Insurance Council Member
6 Prof. Arun K Pujari, Dean, University of Hyd Member
7 Prof. H Krishnamurthy, PRO, Indian Inst of Science Member
8 Dr. B C Jinaga, Professor, JNTU Member
9 One Representative from the non-life Insurance
(Mr.M.Ramadoss, CMD of New India Assurance Co. Ltd) Member
10 One Representative from the life Insurance
(Mr.Kamesh Goyal, CEO of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd) Member

In exercise of powers conferred on the Authority under section 14 of
IRDA Act, 1999 it is ordered that the Bureau be authorized to obtain,
process and disseminate the data of insurers as provided in various
regulations and the Data Policy annexed to this Order.

The Bureau will function as the advisory body for IRDA by providing
necessary inputs for policy research and development activity.

The Bureau, in addition will also function as a single point official
reference for the entire data requirement on insurance sector.

All the necessary decisions regarding processing and disseminating of
the data will be done as per the policy laid down by the Bureau.

The staff and officers of the Bureau will be on deputation from IRDA
and functional duty allotment will be done by the Bureau.

The Bureau may delegate any of its regular functions to any officer of
the Bureau as found suitable.

The Bureau shall ensure that the data obtained, processed and
disseminated shall not breach business confidentiality and that the
dissemination of data is done in such a fashion that the competition
in the sector is not affected by asymmetry of information.

The Bureau shall ensure that the data policy as annexed to this order
is strictly implemented in letter and spirit.

The Bureau is also directed to procure, install and utilize necessary
data management systems to ensure confidentiality, precision and the
speed necessary for implementing the policy.

The Bureau may decide upon the necessary policy on pricing of various
data products produced by it.

The accounts department of IRDA shall maintain separate account of
revenues and expenses of the Bureau and provide the necessary funds as
per the budget prepared by the Bureau and approved by the Chairman,
IRDA.

The rules of business of the Bureau may be decided by the Bureau in
its first meeting and amend them subsequently as found necessary.

The Bureau shall give annual report of its functions to the IRDA by
30th June every year.

Sanjay Shaw

Jul 20, 2011, 7:30:18 AM7/20/11
to shailesh shah, Insurance surveyors, keep-in-touch-surveyors-of-india
Dear Shailesh Ji,
In www.iib.gov.in a registered user can down load NCB Certificate.
GI Council along with TAC and IRDA are planning to apply lot of things
to escalate the insurance unhealthy running.
So If IIISLA or any other National body of surveyor will be able to
prove the ethical sanctity than we can occupy the space there.
We are so down trodden that we gone out of the sight of the ordinary
Indian Peoples as they know us as we are very much volatiles who can
be control by the Insurer Key.
Our hourly rate has gone below the standard of the ordinary technician.
Our IIISLA is passing time with inside fight to wait for future disaster.
who dare to think on the radical changes of the shroundings.
with regards
Sanjay Shaw
09831794888