Failed to find dll function

Doug

Oct 25, 2005, 9:41:33 AM10/25/05
Hi, thanks for reading.

I'm quite new to InstallShield, and have a problem, to which i'm sure
the answer is quite simple.

I'm trying to call a C# dll function from within IS Pro 11
InstallScript (I dont see an IS11 group?).

C#, Class Library Code (Loads an XML file):

using System;
using System.Xml;

namespace IS_XMLWrapper
{
/// <summary>
/// XML Wrapper for use with InstallScript
/// </summary>
public class XMLWrapper
{

private XmlDocument mXMLDoc;
#region Initialization,Loading and Saving

/// <summary>
/// Constructor
/// </summary>
public XMLWrapper()
{
mXMLDoc = new XmlDocument();
}

/// <summary>
/// Loads an XML File
/// </summary>
/// <param name="filename">The file to load</param>
public void loadFile(string filename)
{
mXMLDoc.Load(filename);
}
#endregion

}
}

InstallScript Code:

export prototype ISFn_LoadXMLFile();
prototype STDCALL IS_XMLWrapper.loadFile(BYREF STRING);

// Code start ------------------------------------------------
function ISFn_LoadXMLFile()
STRING szConfigFile;
NUMBER nReturn;
begin

nReturn = UseDLL( SUPPORTDIR ^ "IS_XMLWrapper.dll" );
szConfigFile = TARGETDIR ^ "\\Server.XML";

//******************************************
// Error occurs on the following line
//******************************************

IS_XMLWrapper.loadFile(szConfigFile);
UnUseDLL( SUPPORTDIR ^ "K2IS_XMLWrapper.dll" );

end;

When calling the dll function I get the error:

Err.Number: 0x80040703 (-2147219709)
Err.Description: Failed to find dll function: IS_XMLWrapper.loadFile
Setup will now terminate.

Is there some way in which I should specify the class name "XMLWrapper"
when calling the function?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!