LINUX DEVICE DRIVER" 4th edition book

satya sundar Sahu

Apr 10, 2017, 2:45:57 PM4/10/17
to inside...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I need "LINUX DEVICE DRIVER" 4th edition book author:- Rubini and publication:- O'REILLY. Can any one please tell me how to get this book. Already i checked in net 4th edition soft copy is not available and in amazon also it is out of stock. If any one knows how t get this book please let me know.

Thank You.

--
satya sundar sahu

Pratik singh

Apr 11, 2017, 12:57:12 AM4/11/17
to inside...@googlegroups.com, tinkus...@gmail.com
Hi,
There were no "versions" you are looking at, it was the publisher trying to pre-announce a book that had not yet been written at the time.

Thanks
Pratik

Thanks & Regards
Pratik Singh

abhilash h

Apr 11, 2017, 2:34:57 AM4/11/17
to inside...@googlegroups.com, tinkus...@gmail.com
Hi ,
There will be no 4th edition according to the author.