Max OS X Slave

Darrell

Sep 23, 2010, 11:22:34 AM9/23/10
to Input Director
This would totally rock if it had Mac OS X support. It could be just
slave for all I care, but right now I have to use Input Director to
get between 2 machines, and then synergy to get from one machine to my
mac.

Darrell

Shane

Sep 27, 2010, 7:15:08 PM9/27/10
to Input Director
Hi,

At this stage I don't have plans to develop a Mac or Linux version. I
am considering as a long time objective, to building an adapter so
that an Input Director Master can control a Mac or Linux synergy
client.

Regs,

Shane.

harley

Sep 28, 2010, 8:17:54 PM9/28/10
to Input Director
That would work fine for me. Any roadmap?

djdance

Jun 14, 2017, 10:57:58 AM6/14/17
to Input Director
Agree, what about mac? Please please! I'll buy a second license! ))

Chumleys70

Dec 7, 2017, 6:00:57 AM12/7/17
to Input Director
It's a long time now :-) ... I've been using Input Director for years on Windows and this definitely a great tool ... I'm getting a Mac at my office any update to have a version running on it soon ????