Hotkey to pause or disable macros or Input Director

Shaun Drew

Aug 26, 2014, 3:44:43 PM8/26/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Is there a Hotkey that can disable Input Director or the macros it uses.
and toggles it back again

Thanks

ckovoor

Sep 10, 2014, 11:18:45 AM9/10/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
As I use Input Director macros extensively on my system(s), I have felt the need for this for some time (a hotkey to enable/disable macros). So I now have an autoit script which achieves this. It uses the hotkey F4, but this can be edited by the user.
For those who are interested, I have uploaded the autoit script to my dropbox account at:
For those who do not have autoit or who do not want to instal it, I have also compiled a standalone executable, available at:
The hotkey F4 cannot of course be changed on the executable version. I'll leave the files here for a month, after which I'll remove them.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Chakko.