please bring input director to linux.

MTRX

Jan 24, 2017, 3:00:35 AM1/24/17
to Input Director
ID needs to come to linux.  wine isn't work for the most part from what i hear,  cuz they can't get the background service running.  maybe you can separate input director from the background service to where it just runs from the app.  normally i just run input director and kill the background service anyways,  and it works fine,  but the app won't start without the service,  you have to kill the service after it's already running.  service is superfluous.

sucks not being able to reach over to my linux machines.

Nick Bolton

Jan 24, 2017, 3:51:35 AM1/24/17
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 8:00 AM, MTRX xyber...@gmail.com wrote:
ID needs to come to linux.  wine isn't work for the most part from what i hear,  cuz they can't get the background service running.  maybe you can separate input director from the background service to where it just runs from the app.  normally i just run input director and kill the background service anyways,  and it works fine,  but the app won't start without the service,  you have to kill the service after it's already running.  service is superfluous.

sucks not being able to reach over to my linux machines.

max mustermann

Jan 25, 2017, 6:42:20 AM1/25/17
to Input Director
good luck with a synergy nightly build
https://symless.com/nightly

Nick Bolton

Jan 26, 2017, 3:36:14 PM1/26/17
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Let us know how you get on!

--

Nick Bolton

Synergy Team

CEO of Symless

 We're looking for marketing and engineering people in the UK

Symless (the company behind Synergy, used by millions) are now hiring digital marketers and software engineers. We're building exciting new software products to bring people's devices together, making the world more seamless. Flexible hours, work from home, unlimited annual leave, relocation package, and new technology #lifeatsymless symless.com/careers

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 11:42 AM, 'max mustermann' via Input Director input-d...@googlegroups.com wrote:
good luck with a synergy nightly build
https://symless.com/nightly

djdance

Jun 14, 2017, 10:54:08 AM6/14/17
to Input Director
agree, ID needs to come to linux. Others are not an alternative, I've tried

Nick Bolton

Jun 14, 2017, 12:18:50 PM6/14/17
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
What don't you like about Synergy?

--

Nick Bolton

CEO of Symless

Synergy Team

Awesome jobs at Symless in the UK!
Symless is looking for amazing people to join our innovative tech startup in the UK. We're growing fast and we have great perks! Curious? Take a look:

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 3:54 PM, djdance djd...@sarov.info wrote:
agree, ID needs to come to linux. Others are not an alternative, I've tried

Ja La

Jul 17, 2017, 8:31:06 AM7/17/17
to Input Director
Your handling with the Ctrl+Alt+Break is terrible,
lost connection, stuck Ctrl or Alt.

ID didnt have this problems...