Cursor transition problem from Master to Slave

Bill Daniel

Jul 18, 2014, 11:11:34 AM7/18/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
I have 3 monitors attached to one computer as my Master.  I have 1 separate computer that is set up as a Slave.  When my cursor gets to the middle of the rightmost Master Monitor it skips over to the Slave.  Result is that I cannot use the cursor on the right half of the rightmost monitor of the Master.

This problem is intermittent.  No clue when it is going to happen.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Brown

Jul 21, 2014, 12:13:16 AM7/21/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Try changing your Windows font size.  I had a similar problem and switching to a smaller font fixed it.  I also tried the latest build and it also worked.

Bill Daniel

Jul 24, 2014, 11:50:49 AM7/24/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply Michael.  I changed the fonts and that did not help, but I did upgrade and that seems to have fixed the problem.