Mirroring and Marcos Issues (Mirroring and Macros only Works on Master's Desktop)

zha...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 6:39:43 AM1/19/17
to Input Director
Hello,

When I run mirror mod or attempt to use a macro on my Windows 10 PC as the master and my Windows 7 PC as the slave, the program only works on the master's desktop or on web browsers' windows(Chrome and IE); the salve's mouse cursor and keyboard inputs mirror the inputs of the master as expected when the master is on Windows's desktop or open windows of web browsers.

However, when I moved to open windows of any other programs (games and task manger, for example), the salve, my windows 7 PC, did not respond at all, and the program did not pop any message regarding a malfunction or anything.

The mirror mod works perfectly well when I use my Windows 7 PC as the master and my Windows 10 PC as the salve. The salve mirrors mouse and keyboard inputs precisely regardless if the master, my Windows 7 PC, is on desktop or a open window of a running program.

I also could not use macros when my windows 10 PC was set as the master and was running on a open window of a running program.

So far, to solve this issue , I tried disabling firewalls on both PCs, changing Preferred Network Interface under Global Preferences, and replacing my windows 10 PC's mouse and keyboard, but nothing seemed to work.

I wonder if anyone else encountered the same problem and could share some insight regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance.