transitioning to slave will display cursor image on 2 monitor master

Josh Pratt

Apr 25, 2017, 7:58:26 AM4/25/17
to Input Director
I have a Windows 10 master (2 monitors) with a Windows 7 slave, both running Input Director 1.4. If I tell Input Director that my master has 2 monitors (instead of 1), after I transition to the slave an image of a cursor appears on the left edge of monitor 1 of the master (right monitor) even though the slave is active. This cursor image doesn't appear if the Input Director window is open (Show Input Director).

Dan Thompson

May 26, 2017, 8:13:32 AM5/26/17
to Input Director
Similar/same issue.
Windows 10 pro on both pcs
1 monitor master, 2 monitor slave.
Input Director Version 1.4 on both
Move mouse from master to slave and a pointer appears dead center of the master monitor.
This cursor image doesn't appear if the Input Director window is open  ( and in focus, if open and in background, pointer still appears.)