2 feature requests

已查看 33 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

wangxiaohu

未读,
2008年6月30日 17:01:202008/6/30
收件人 Input Director
1. When moving from A to B, put the focus on the taskbar of A. This is
because some application when focused, grabs the cursor and set the
position on its own, making the transition of the cursor between two
machines not smooth.

2.When moving from A to B, send WOL magic packets. Sometime machine B
goes sleep, need to wake it up without going to B physically and push
the power button.

Thanks!

Yu

sh...@inputdirector.com

未读,
2008年7月8日 07:49:112008/7/8
收件人 Input Director
Yu,

Thanks for the suggestions - I'll add them to the future features
list.

Regs,

Shane.

SK

未读,
2018年3月7日 05:48:022018/3/7
收件人 Input Director
Was this feature ever added?

SK

未读,
2018年3月7日 05:48:022018/3/7
收件人 Input Director
Was this feature ever added?

On Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 7:49:11 AM UTC-4, Shane wrote:

Shane

未读,
2018年3月8日 05:27:332018/3/8
收件人 Input Director
Hi SK,

Not in the last release. I'm currently scoping the next release. I'm looking into adding the wake on lan feature, if I can make it user friendly enough.

Regs,

Shane.

M. H.

未读,
2018年3月8日 17:54:462018/3/8
收件人 Input Director
I have one too:

Please give an option, to deactivate auto monitor switch when you move mouse to the screen borders, and make it just work via hotkey switch. Dont really know, why this element important option is missing.

Shane

未读,
2018年3月9日 05:09:002018/3/9
收件人 Input Director
Hi,

If you right-click on the "ID" icon, you can enable the "No screen-edge transitions" option. (you can also configure a hotkey to switch screen-edge transitions on & off).

There are also a number of other transition options to manage the cursor when switching between systems, such as double-tap, the cursor must be pressed for a short period of time against the edge, will only transition if a key is depressed, et. al. Have a look at the Transition Options described here: http://www.inputdirector.com/quickstart-usage.html#masterpreferences

Regs,

Shane.
回复全部
回复作者