When passing the mouse from one computer screen to another computer screen computer stops responding keystrokes and mouse

Анатолий Гуменный

Feb 19, 2013, 1:30:19 PM2/19/13
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for my english. I am from Russia. I have a very nasty problem with Input Director. Sometimes when passing the mouse from one computer screen to another computer screen computer(master) stops responding keystrokes and mouse. As a result my computer does not respond on keys and I do not have anything more as to press Reset button on system block.

My computer master: Windows XP SP3  32bit
Computer slave: Windows 7 SP1 32bit

I would be very grateful for any help!

Jeff Sparrow

Aug 28, 2013, 8:18:31 AM8/28/13
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Same issue.  Altough ctrl-alt-delete will give the mouse back to the master.

Carleton

Aug 28, 2013, 12:12:56 PM8/28/13
to input-d...@googlegroups.com

Set hotkeys to jump to specific desktops, that helped me when I had such issues. There is a default one to go to the master screen (sorry, I modify mine so I don't remember the default)