Key Clone Disabled on Master

Sujieun

Jul 8, 2016, 5:05:21 PM7/8/16
to Input Director
I use 2 pc setup for capturing my Capslock

Example:

I have teamspeak on PC B
My push to talk is Capslock

PC A which is the master sends capslock PCA > capslock PCB when I want to talk I hold that key down
However is there a way to make use of capslock on PCA at the same time without having to disable Input Direct?

Like any key I assign to be used on another computer it is disabled on the Master PC
Is this an option?
Or is there a program that allows me to just clone 1 key between 2 computer?

Shane

Jul 20, 2016, 11:07:09 AM7/20/16
to Input Director
Hi Sujieun,

You could try using the Key Bindings feature in Input Director to permanently map another key on your keyboard to the caps lock key on your PC B:

1. Open Input Director on your master computer and switch to the Macros / Key Bindings tab.
2. Click "Add" under Key Bindings.
3. Pick a source key on your keyboard that you'd like to use exclusively for your switch to talk (I often choose one of those media keys found on windows keyboards that I don't use such as the email key)
4. Select PC B as the target system and the CAPS LOCK as the target key and click Okay.

Regs,

Shane.