Slave will not wake up from sleep

bmay...@tmg.bz

Nov 27, 2016, 5:45:21 AM11/27/16
to Input Director
I am using Windows 10 and Input Director is working great except for one issue.  If I put the slave to sleep I am not able to wake it back up without rebooting it.

Anyone got a suggestion on how to wake up the slave?  Even my slaves keyboard and mouse will not wake up the slave from sleep if Input Director is running.

SK

Mar 7, 2018, 5:48:02 AM3/7/18
to Input Director
I'm having the same issue.

hard....@live.com

Mar 8, 2018, 5:18:44 AM3/8/18
to Input Director
This may have something to with which sleep method is used on your system. You might be able so change this in your BIOS or UEFI settings.

Shane

Mar 8, 2018, 5:29:33 AM3/8/18
to Input Director
Hi,

One workaround option that can help is:

1. Open Input Director on the slave computer
2. Switch to the "Slave Configuration" tab
3. Enable the "Synchronise the screensaver with the master system" option.

This option will ensure that the slave remains awake when you're controlling the master or another slave computer.

Regs,

Shane.