Shift key locked on after Slave gains Focus

Fred

Dec 10, 2014, 1:05:23 PM12/10/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I keep running into a problem with Shift (or other keys) acting as they are pressed on the Slave after the slave gains focus.  I am using Shift+Ctrl+2 to transition to the Slave and Shift+Ctrl+1 to transition back to the Master.  Occasionally, after transitioning to the Slave, it acts as though Cap Lock is on and I have to press/release Shift on my keyboard to fix it.  I tried changing my hotkey to ALT+1 and ALT+2, but then my ALT key acts as though it's stuck on.  Is this a known issue with Input Director?  Any solutions or fixes?  I am using the latest build, which appears to be really old (v1.3 Beta build 101 from 28th Sep 2012) with Windows 7 (64-bit) for both slave and master.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!