Media Keyboard functionality on slaves

DetrieZ .

Apr 30, 2014, 10:30:58 AM4/30/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Windows 7
ID 1.3 (101)

I have a Logitech S510 Keyboard that has volume buttons in it.
I'd like to control slave volumes with the keyboard while the slave is active
Is this possible?

Daich Chow

May 12, 2014, 6:45:24 AM5/12/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
I do this with my xp / w7 setup. just use the key bindings on the master configuration. works well for me

DetrieZ .

May 12, 2014, 9:51:38 AM5/12/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response Daich
Would you mind posting your settings as I cant get this feature to work

Daich Chow

May 29, 2014, 5:42:27 AM5/29/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for taking so long to reply. Hope you haven't given up.  Under Macros / Keybindings on the master system, set up the keys you want to send to the target computer.  make sure it is sent to the correct target computer.
Screenshot 2014-05-29 10.39.19.png