Input Director can't launch, can't uninstall, can't re-install. Need help maually uninstalling.

Sal O

Jun 15, 2017, 8:12:44 AM6/15/17
to Input Director
I stated my computers this morning and Input Director failed to start. I tried to reboot my PC, no joy. I tried to reinstall Input director, told to uninstall first. I tried to uninstall Input director via both Control Panel and the uninstall application in the Program Folder, neither will work. I need help to uninstall the program so I can reinstall it to get it to work again. I am not afraid to edit the registry, but I don't know which registry entries to delete. If anyone know of a simple way to do this please let me know. I have been using this program for the past 2 weeks and I have come to love it and rely on it. I DO NOT want to have to reinstall Windows just to reinstall this program.

natali...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2017, 6:00:57 AM12/7/17
to Input Director
Did you ever find a fix?  I'm having this issue now, manually deleted everything I could find (including registry and appdata) and I still am told it's installed, so I can't reinstall.