No cursor when no mouse present at slave

Laurin

Apr 30, 2008, 11:44:26 AM4/30/08
to Input Director
The tool works great, but I have a little problem. I do not want to
have a mouse and keyboard attached to the slave (Win2k), and it works
fine, only the cursor is not present, so its a little hard navigating
with the mouse. Does anyone have a solution for that, perhaps some
kind of fake mouse driver which shows the system a mouse shich is not
there?

Greg

May 1, 2008, 9:26:03 AM5/1/08
to Input Director
I dont know if it will work, but if you look under control panel >
accessibility options > mouse, you can turn on mouse keys. Mouse keys
are designed to control a mouse cursor with your keypad, and will work
along with a regular mouse. You might be able to turn mouse keys on
and just keep it disabled. good luck!

Andrew Camizzi

Jan 28, 2015, 9:58:51 AM1/28/15
to input-d...@googlegroups.com

Just FYI:

I know its old, but it is still coming up in google searches.. Enabling Mouse Keys worked for me. I am on win 8.1 Just went to the start menu, typed in mouse > down aarowed to the Ease of Access mouse> tabbed twice to the settings and flipped the switch for "Use numeric keypad to move mouse around screen" and voila, it worked.

Talena K

Sep 5, 2015, 8:53:02 PM9/5/15
to Input Director
Still coming up 7 years later in google search results and

Still works with Windows 10.

Vasile Marius

Jun 22, 2017, 2:48:50 AM6/22/17
to Input Director