Can ID be enabled to use at startup?

Art

Jul 23, 2017, 3:17:59 PM7/23/17
to Input Director
When I restart my 2nd PC, ID isnt loading until after I log into windows.

Can this be changed?

Shane

Jul 27, 2017, 7:31:21 AM7/27/17
to Input Director
Hi Art,

Open Input Director and switch to the "Global Preferences" tab. Enable the option "Run Input Director on Startup" and also select the appropriate "On Start:" option (slave mode or master mode).

Regs,

Shane.

V@no

Sep 7, 2017, 9:30:09 AM9/7/17
to Input Director
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this only works AFTER user has logged, if Windows is set to ask for password on startup, ID won't start until user logged in.

Shane

Sep 16, 2017, 8:07:46 AM9/16/17
to Input Director
Hi,

You need to login to the master computer before Input Director is active. You can control a slave computer prior to logging into it.

Regs,

Shane.