2 PCs Host issues

Jason Siebert

Jan 15, 2017, 6:33:20 AM1/15/17
to Input Director
1st PC: aw17r4 enabled as master
2nd PC: e5570 enabled as slave

I can add the 1st PC to the 2nd PC fine as a PC that is allowed to take control. Whenever I add the 2nd PC to the master configuration of the first PC, I get an error saying hostname "e5570" is this system. It's in the attached file.

I turned off ID on the 2nd PC and tried again to see if it would still display the message and it does. For some reason ID thinks my 1st PC has the hostname aw17r4. I've made sure it doesn't as it displays the aw17r4 as the name in the about section in windows settings. ID also list the correct hostname.

Any input (no pun intended) would be appreciated.
error ID.bmp