Buying/Donating

Chris

Sep 1, 2016, 5:16:22 AM9/1/16
to Input Director
I'm not a corporate user but I do love Input Director and wondered if there was any way to buy or donate to the product anyway in support of all the development time it must take. It's a great product and I'm really glad it was updated for Windows 10.

Shane

Sep 1, 2016, 7:50:35 AM9/1/16
to Input Director
Hi Chris,

No need to donate - I have split licensing model for Input Director - it's free for personal non-commercial use and sell commercial licenses to corporations that wish to use the product in their commercial environment. It's not enough to live off, but gives me a bit of pocket money on the side.

If you'd like to help, it would be great if you could "Like" Input Director on sites such as alternativeTo

Thanks,

Shane.

Jim HU

Sep 7, 2016, 12:38:09 AM9/7/16
to Input Director

I would throw up a donations link (even a bitcoin address), I found this thread because I wanted to donate too. Honestly one of the greatest utilities I've ever used. So simple and it "just works"

Harry Harris

Sep 27, 2016, 7:40:09 AM9/27/16
to Input Director
Hi Shane,
Just found this software yesterday and it is absolutely brilliant!  I trialled a couple of other options but even though they have easier setups your program is by far the best!  I too would be more than happy to donate or pay for it:-)

Cheers

Harry

Noir Brighton

Dec 25, 2016, 6:34:59 AM12/25/16
to Input Director
This is the first kv I've used that consistently works and doesn't hold me hostage by limiting usage and asking $30 for a license. I would really like to donate just out of appreciation. So much more comfortable and reliable than Mouse Without Borders, no license ransom or exorbitant prices, I really, really love ID.

Chan Kershner

Dec 30, 2016, 6:48:39 AM12/30/16
to input-d...@googlegroups.com

I've been using ID since at least 2009.  I can hardly imagine life with out it.

chan

On 12/24/2016 8:27 AM, Noir Brighton wrote:
This is the first kv I've used that consistently works and doesn't hold me hostage by limiting usage and asking $30 for a license. I would really like to donate just out of appreciation. So much more comfortable and reliable than Mouse Without Borders, no license ransom or exorbitant prices, I really, really love ID.

Avast logo