Mouse issue

rae Williams

Aug 13, 2016, 11:31:15 PM8/13/16
to Input Director
So i want to say i love this program and it is very exciting for me. I use this product in gaming, i realize that it may not be developed for that purpose but it works really well for what i am doing. However when i run Mirror Mode on pc's they run perfectly fine, I am using an old Razor Naga mouse and even side buttons work well. However when in game If you hold the Right mouse button to look around the Slave Pc does not recognize that it is being held down. Is their a way to fix this myself, or possibly could it be looked into to see if it can be duplicated.?
Realize it is a bit vague the company i am using this for is very picky about what they view cheating, i dont believe running multiple account is cheating but may just be me

TY for your time

Shane

Aug 13, 2016, 11:57:31 PM8/13/16
to Input Director
Hi Rae,

Does the right-mouse button work when you're controlling the slave computer and not running a game? Is this the standard right-mouse button or a proprietary button specific to the Razor Naga?

Input Director captures all (Microsoft recognised) mouse events and passes them across to the other system. It needs to follow the Microsoft standards on this, as it then needs to be able to "inject" the input into Windows on the remote system - and only the Microsoft libraries let you do this using.

Regs,

Shane.

rae Williams

Aug 26, 2016, 5:01:30 PM8/26/16
to Input Director
It works the way it should in slave mode but say that i hold the right mouse button to move the camera in the Master it does not do it on the slave that is in Mirrored Mode, but if i am on the slave i can hold the right mouse button down to look on the other program. I am not sure if that makes sense or not i can post a pic if it would help.

Shane

Aug 26, 2016, 9:15:21 PM8/26/16
to Input Director
Hi,

One option to play with:  Open Input Director on your master system, switch to the "Master Preferences" tab and disable the "Use this system's mouse preferences when directing slaves" and see if that helps.

A picture would help - Are you saying that it works in normal mode, but not in mirrored mode?

Regs,

Shane.