Port Forwarding

Matthew Smith

Jul 27, 2017, 7:30:17 AM7/27/17
to Input Director
I'm trying to use Input Director (which is fantastic, thanks!) with a laptop that has a managed corporate firewall which is stopping it from working (even after I've added rules, etc).  If I switch off the firewall, no issues at all, but I can only do this for short periods at a time (and it's not clever anyway)

As an alternative I tried to use port forwarding from the Master to the Slave via an SSL connection (which the firewall allows), but Input Director won't let me reference the local host, even though I'm using the forwarded port.

Anyway around this?  Thanks