Master/Slave autoswitching computer keeps switching whenever primary master is being used

g120...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2016, 6:09:22 AM11/20/16
to Input Director
We have a setup consisting of many slaves, one primary master, and one secondary master which can also be controlled by the primary.  We have a problem where if someone is using the secondary master, which is set to auto-switch to slave role if the master's mouse is dragged into its screen, the secondary master will constantly auto-switch to slave when someone is using the primary master, even if they keep their mouse in their screen.  The secondary immediately switches back, but the cursor jumps to the middle of the screen.  It's very annoying.  My understanding was that the primary master would only take over the secondary if we move the cursor into its screen.  Is there some way to configure either of the masters so this doesn't happen?