Please add option to send specific keys to both, client+server

M. H.

Mar 11, 2018, 5:25:52 PM3/11/18
to Input Director
This is important and sadly missing. For example you declare a hotkey alt+e and if this is pressed, it is both send to the master and the slave at the same time.

Shane

Mar 16, 2018, 12:07:29 AM3/16/18
to Input Director

Shane

Mar 16, 2018, 12:08:05 AM3/16/18
to Input Director
Hi,

I'll add this to future feature list and see what I can do.

Regs,

Shane.

M. H.

Mar 22, 2018, 8:35:38 AM3/22/18
to Input Director
I tested the current hotkey option, and it doesnt work properly, so it needs to be rebuild too. For example I set it up, that key '-' is always sent to master, but on master, when I use a program like Mumble or Teamspeak, the keybinding doesnt work, and it is recognized as 'unknown' not the '-' key.

Shane

Mar 24, 2018, 7:07:57 AM3/24/18
to Input Director
Hi,

If you open Notepad on the master, make sure its the active window and use the hotkey - what do you see?

Regs,

Shane.