freeze problem

disc.t...@gmail.com

May 23, 2014, 3:01:52 PM5/23/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
I don't even know if this problem is caused by or has anything to do with ID for sure - but I've seen similar problems here.  My mouse/keyboard will freeze sporadically, and in order to get anything to work I have to reboot the Master computer. ( It will freeze on either)   Since the keyboard also won't work I can't use Ctl Alt Delete or anything.  I've used and loved this program for years without problems. This freeze problem just started a few days ago and seems to be getting worse ( more often happens)  Both computers are Win 7 Pro 64bit. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!