Win10 Icon disappears

Mike Walker

Feb 16, 2017, 4:00:51 AM2/16/17
to Input Director
Hello,

First of all, I love this program. Very lightweight and stable. Thank you.

I've had a problem on win10 machines where the tray icon disappears. When this happens, the KVM control still functions normally, but the ability to copy/paste stops. Relaunching the executable brings up the preferences and restarts the ability to copy/paste. The icon seems to stay put for a few hours (maybe even a day), but inevitably disappears again. This happens on all my win10 builds (about 8 machines on differenet networks and different master/slave "domains").

Any help appreciated, can get more info if needed. Current version is 1.4 (110), Win10

Thank you.

:Mike