Can't connect to VM

17 vues

MetalMinurz

non lue,
27 févr. 2017, 17:20:2127/02/2017
à Input Director
I am trying to connect my pc to a VM on my pc. I know this works, as I have seen it work on other people. The pc and VM have different virtual network interfaces. I they both have the same port, and I have used to full pc name and tried the ip addresses. The slave system has added my system so that it can take over. I have run the firewall applications on both "pcs", and have no VPN running. Each system is connected to the same wifi network, and there are no ethernet connections in use. Could you help me connect these two systems?
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message