Mirroring to virtual machine using 2 monitors

farme...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2016, 4:56:06 AM3/19/16
to Input Director
Hi, I try to mirror input to my virtualbox. I have 2 moniotrs, on the left one is my normal system, on the right one there's a virtualbox, both monitors are connected to the same physical machine. When i turn on mirroring, the mouse pointer on the right monitor (virtualbox) is moving at exactly half the speed of the left monitor. After some time a figured out it's because my physical machine has 2 monitors and virtualbox only 1 monitor.
Is there any way around it?

Nick Bolton

Mar 19, 2016, 10:42:18 AM3/19/16
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, did you turn off mouse integration?

--
Nick Bolton
CEO of Symless

li.png  gp.png fb.png gh.png

Synergy: Be more seamless

On 18 March 2016 at 19:49, <farme...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I try to mirror input to my virtualbox. I have 2 moniotrs, on the left one is my normal system, on the right one there's a virtualbox, both monitors are connected to the same physical machine. When i turn on mirroring, the mouse pointer on the right monitor (virtualbox) is moving at exactly half the speed of the left monitor. After some time a figured out it's because my physical machine has 2 monitors and virtualbox only 1 monitor.
Is there any way around it?

Carleton

Mar 19, 2016, 11:41:59 AM3/19/16
to input-d...@googlegroups.com

Isn't there a 'relative mouse' option?

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016, 9:42 AM Nick Bolton <ni...@symless.com> wrote:
Hmm, did you turn off mouse integration?

--
Nick Bolton
CEO of Symless

li.png  gp.png fb.png gh.png

Synergy: Be more seamless
On 18 March 2016 at 19:49, <farme...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I try to mirror input to my virtualbox. I have 2 moniotrs, on the left one is my normal system, on the right one there's a virtualbox, both monitors are connected to the same physical machine. When i turn on mirroring, the mouse pointer on the right monitor (virtualbox) is moving at exactly half the speed of the left monitor. After some time a figured out it's because my physical machine has 2 monitors and virtualbox only 1 monitor.
Is there any way around it?

attachment-3.png
attachment-2.png
attachment-5.png
attachment-1.png
attachment-4.png

farme...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2016, 4:28:13 PM3/19/16
to Input Director
It didn't make any difference. In fact it has nothing to do with the virtualbox. I tried it with a separate PC and got the same problem.
PC A has 2 monitors PC B has 1 monitor = mouse pointer travels 2 times slower on PC B
When both PCs have the same amount of monitors it's fine.