Windows 8 Transition Issue

Carson Siu

Dec 20, 2014, 1:54:55 PM12/20/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
I have a dual monitor setup on my desktop running Windows 7 and a laptop slave running Windows 8.1. Everything is running on 1920 x 1080 but when I bring my cursor over to my laptop, the "edge" of the screen is detected at a 1600 x 900 resolution so a portion of my screen on the laptop is unreachable. Anyone know a fix for this?

Carson Siu

Dec 23, 2014, 11:51:21 AM12/23/14
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Another thing to note is that the ripple effect dictating where Input Director thinks the mouse is is not where the cursor appears on the screen. Its situated almost 3 inches away to the bottom right of the cursor and this is the point where ID uses to detect when the mouse hits the edge of the screen.