Input Director on master constantly changing window focus

Michael

Jul 30, 2016, 1:09:00 AM7/30/16
to Input Director
I'm wondering if anyone else is running into this problem. It only happens on the master and not on any slaves I have setup. While on the master and typing or just sitting there, the focus of where my keyboard is typing or what window is in the foreground. Anyone have any advice, questions?

Shane

Jul 31, 2016, 7:41:05 AM7/31/16
to Input Director
Hi Michael,

I've not heard of that issue before. Is Input Director's own window open at the time? Does it happen when a particular application is in the foreground?

Regs,

Shane.