Copy file from Windows 10 (master) and paste on Windows 7 (slave) freezes explorer on slave.

V@no

Nov 5, 2017, 9:30:07 PM11/5/17
to Input Director
Copy file from Windows 10 (master) and paste on Windows 7 (slave) freezes explorer on slave.
It also freezes explorer as soon as I right click in explorer on slave. It happens even when physical mouse/keyboard used on slave.
Disabling ID on slave unfreezes explorer after a few seconds.

This is 100% reproducible on my setup only if I move cursor to slave at least once after copy a file on master.

However once I try copy file from slave to master, it hangs explorer on master for a few seconds and successfully copies file. After that copy/paste between master/slave and vise versa works fine (until both systems rebooted(?))