Windows minimize when moving from slave to master

Brian Fagan

Feb 19, 2013, 2:02:16 PM2/19/13
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone seen this issue before? It does not happen very often but is an annoyance when it does. I have made sure all of the video card drivers are current and all input director configurations are correct.
Thanks

EMC Ray

Sep 10, 2017, 3:48:49 AM9/10/17
to Input Director
I realize this is super old but in doing my due dilligance I wanted to see if someone else was having this issue.  I have this starting yesterday.   Mouse to the slave and all the windows minimize.

They pop right back up when you mouse to the master.
Very annoying.

V@no

Sep 13, 2017, 1:22:46 PM9/13/17
to Input Director
Haven't happened to me yet, however I've seen similar issue when was using Synergy (it's a buggy alternative to ID).
When this issue happens, have you tried disable/enable ID and/or restart ID on both master and slave?

Electro Glyde

Oct 22, 2017, 2:20:54 AM10/22/17
to Input Director
Do the actual windows minimize on the Master system or does it look more like what happens when you do a Desktop Peek (typically by moving mouse arrow to the very lower right edge of the standard Taskbar position)? If it looks like Desktop Peek, I am guessing you may be triggering it when you move the mouse to the Slave if you move the mouse arrow through that area.You can turn off Desktop Peek in your Windows settings (the location of this varies by version). In Windows 10 / Settings / Personalization / Taskbar / "Use Peek to preview..."