Working well on WIN 10

Royden Storm

Oct 21, 2015, 6:50:12 AM10/21/15
to Input Director
Just thought I'd say, I have this installed on 2 PC's one(Slave) running Windows 7 and the other(Master) running Windows 10 and it's working great. I love this software, only wish it worked on Linux too :)

Carleton

Nov 11, 2015, 12:27:49 PM11/11/15
to input-d...@googlegroups.com
Lookup http://synergy-project.org/ .  It's multiplatform.