is there a way to mirror audio as well to the master?

Dekel Amrani

Jan 24, 2017, 7:04:00 AM1/24/17
to Input Director
SInce my slave has no speakers can I use the master speakers?

Dekel

Chan Kershner

Feb 14, 2017, 12:56:10 PM2/14/17
to input-d...@googlegroups.com

I run a patch cord from Audio Out on my slave to Audio In on my master.

It works fine that way.

chan

On 1/22/2017 6:02 PM, Dekel Amrani wrote:
SInce my slave has no speakers can I use the master speakers?

Dekel

Avast logo

Sal O

Jun 15, 2017, 8:12:44 AM6/15/17
to Input Director

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 4:04:00 AM UTC-8, Dekel Amrani wrote:
SInce my slave has no speakers can I use the master speakers?

Dekel

IF you use the audio patch cable method, you will need to keep going in the audio control of the PC which has the speakers and choosing which audio you want. IF you use a 2 to 1 audio splitter/adapter you can have the sound from both PCs come out of one set of speakers/headphones. This was my solution. Basically you use a splitter backwards. Instead of splitting one output to two speaker pairs/headphones you reverse it to have two outputs join to one speaker pair/headphones. The signals will just join together like different stereo tracks on a mono speaker system. To mute one PC just move to cursor to that screen and hit the mute button on the keyboard (You may need to setup a Windows hot key if your keyboard does not have a mute button) This works great and is simple.