[BUG] unexpected minimizing fullscreen application moves cursor to slave and can't move it back to master.

V@no

Dec 29, 2017, 12:04:33 AM12/29/17
to Input Director
Running a fullscreen game (Battlefield 1) on master, ID is inactive because the game took full control of the mouse (excellent, no accidental switching to slave), all of the sudden a windows notification minimizes the game (very annoying bug in the game). At this point ID automatically get switched to slave and attempting bring cursor back via screen edge fails, cursor hits a wall.

Pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL opens the Windows security screen on master and I'm able move cursor there, closing that screen switches back to slave.

At that point I have only two options, press CTRL+ALT+Break, or disable ID on slave