Macros not working from laptop master

IDfan

Feb 23, 2018, 6:18:56 AM2/23/18
to Input Director
Hello. I recently set up a second master/slave system of 6 computers (to go along with my first setup of 6) but I have had some issues getting the second one set up.  In the macro / key binding section at the top (macro section) the macros I make which are the same as my first ID setup do not work.  For example Target : all slaves hotkey f9 recorded key 8 when pressed in the first setup works perfectly but does nothing in the second setup.  The first is my desktop pc and the second is my gaming laptop.  Do you have any idea what could prevent the macros from working please?  Its nothing crazy just the click one key on master for all the slaves to click a specific key.  Thank you for your time.