Windows 10

Ed Burton

Apr 17, 2016, 1:07:52 AM4/17/16
to Input Director
Upgraded my slave to windows 10 today and lost the use of the mouse cursor.  Any news on when a compatible Windows 10 version will be available?

Thanks

Ed

Shane

Apr 17, 2016, 1:15:50 AM4/17/16
to Input Director
Hi Ed,

I'll have a beta-version out for testing very soon. I got stuck in bureaucratic purgatory with a CA trying to organise a code signing certificate and ended up having to involve solicitor to get it resolved. That cost me two months and the remaining few follicles on the top of my head :-)  Fortunately it is now sorted and I'm close to finalising version 1.4.

Regs,

Shane.

Ed Burton

Apr 17, 2016, 6:08:55 AM4/17/16
to Input Director
Hi Shane,

Very good news . I shall wait for the new version. Sorry to hear of previous issues. glad you managed to resolve them :)

Ed

Defria Manda

Apr 24, 2016, 7:10:54 PM4/24/16
to Input Director
I'm using on windows 10, check your firewall settings. I had a similar problem.

Carlos Santa Coloma

Jun 23, 2016, 11:09:59 PM6/23/16
to Input Director
Hi Shane,

Any news about the new version, compatible with Windows 10?

Chris

Jul 5, 2016, 11:33:46 PM7/5/16
to Input Director
I lost my mouse cursor when I upgraded my tv computer to windows 10. Turns out, if you don't have a mouse plugged into it, it assumes you are in tablet mode and makes the cursor invisible. It was easier for me to just plug an old mouse in than figure out how to fix it the right way, so that's what I did.